1. Use a pen name, because you certainly don’t want to be excommunicated or embarrass your family.
2. Start with a reflection on something that seems unrelated to you topic, but will tie in later for a nice quiet little “ah-ha!” moment.
3. Raise a legitimate feminist point and suggest a course of action that would provoke controversy but also perhaps result in positive change for Mormon women.
3. Backpedal, saying you may be wrong and you don’t really mean it, but you thought it would be useful to get the hypothetical situation out there for theoretical discussion.
4. Say how you wish things could change, but not too much because you know the church is true and god’s priesthood leaders are the loved and respected authority you are happy to obey.
5. Close with vague, open-ended questions instead of a specific thesis or call to action.
6. Tell everybody in the comments section that they are right, with a few exceptions for people who are flagrantly out of line.